BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 18, 2008

A Mid-Summer's Night Evening and Bathtime Giggles!

Its Friday, so I let the girls play outside longer than I usually do before bedtime and they had so much fun catching snails and Praying Mantis (eek!). Beth came screeching into the house "Mommy! Mommy! Come see what I found!" and low and behold she had spotted a bright green Praying Mantis in one of our bushes, so we scooped it up with the bug house and watched him/her for a few hours.


Letting him/her go back where we found it:

It is half in/half-out in this picture - can you see it?

Sarah didn't really care about all the Praying Mantis drama - she was really into her icecream cone, though...
...And getting into trouble climbing on the wood pile. Boy, I tell you what...that girl keeps me moving!

Oh, and then there's the mudpuddle....just about two seconds after I snapped this picture, that shovel came up and mud came right at me. She got me from shoulder to ankle!


So, now that everyone is filthy dirty and hyped up on icecream, it was time for nice, soothing warm baths. Yeah, right... It turned into a giggle fest AFTER I let out all the water. They laid in the tub and both of them were laughing uncontrollably! So, instead of trying to calm them down (and its now 1 1/2 hours past bedtime), I just grabbed the camera and snapped away!


TGIF!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the laughs! Cute little giggly girls!

Melissa said...

Those bath shots are adorable! I love moments like that!!!

Leia H said...

Ewww, bugs. Not a fan. Glad you let him go!

LMAO at the bath photos. What is with little girls and bathtime? It's always so noisy!