BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm starting today....

I'm officially starting Weight Watchers again today. This is my fourth go-round with them since 2001, when I lost my first 25 lbs and obtained my goal weight...RIGHT before getting pregnant with Beth. And I did it again after each kid was born to get back to somewhat close to pre-baby weight. This last year or two, I've just completely let everything I've ever learned about eating healthy FLY OUT THE WINDOW! Life gets crazy with 2 kids and with craziness comes fast food, eating at weird times and a lot of candy and crap from class parties, etc.... I am now back to the weight I was when I initially started WW in August 2001. I need to lose 20 lbs. I am making 20 lbs my "official" goal with WW (depending on what THEIR scale says I weigh...then I might make my weight loss goal 25 lbs). I also need to tone up! I want to be in a 2-piece bathing suit by the 4th of July and FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF in it!

So, the frig is full of fruits, vegies, bottles of water, fat-free yogurts, Smart Ones, Lean Cuisines, Healthy Choice and much more! I set small goals...like no french fries till I lose 10 lbs. I LOOOVEEE French Fries...but they are EVIL and must be given up for a while. I'll reward myself with either Wendy's or McD's fries once I lose that first 10 lbs!! I'm hoping that will be within 10 weeks!! On average, I lost about 1 lb a week with WW, which is the healthy way to lose. I'm totally fine with that. I have about 25 weeks till the 4th of July..surely I can hit goal weight by then!! I have to really stick to it this time, though...and bring in some exercise and toning.....but when????

I'll update my progress...as progress happens!!

2 comments:

Leia H said...

You can do it! (can you hear Bella Karoli?) ;) Good for you - I expect positive and exciting updates! :)

Wendy said...

I am right here with you Katie. I started yesterday too. Hang in there! You can do it!