BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 14, 2008

"Sick" of being a "single mom"

Bob has worked 10-12 hour days EVERY day since Jan. 2. Big audit at work TODAY. So, I've basically been a single mom for 2 weeks and I'm HATING it. Sarah is sick and I'm sick...just that winter "cold" I guess and its just hanging around, which makes things worse. Beth has managed to not get it, but did get poked in the eye last night by her little sister, and managed to cry and whine about that for SEVERAL hours and Sarah's speed was set on "go fast" so between listening to Beth scream and chasing Sarah, I had such a bad headache last night that my head was pulsating! I layed in a dark room with a cold compress on my head for a long time! ho hum....
No new pictures to share for obvious reasons stated above...and my memory card is still full of Christmas pictures.
11 days and counting to Disney! I'll have LOTS of pictures after that! :-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hang in there.. those single mom stretches are never fun!!! They usually make me thankful that I do have a husband. Have fun in Disney.

Katie said...

Is this Michelle in Georgia? I didn't know you had a blog! I can't access it, though!