BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 24, 2008

Beth's Kindergarten Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Beth trying to carry the heavy pumpkin by herself....luckily Bob was nearby to assist!


Shucking Corn...or whatever it is called!

Playing in the hay tower/maze:

Tuesday was Beth's Kindergarten class trip to the Pumpkin Patch and I remembered my camera this year, although she was quite uncooperative in actually letting me take her picture. These were the only good ones! Nothing really eventful happened- she seemed to be having fun, but hung on me or Bob the whole time. I'd LIKE to take Sarah and go back this weekend...but we had lots of rain today, so I'm guessing it will be pretty messy there tomorrow. Oh well....So much for photo ops of Sarah with pumpkins...I guess our own little jack-o-lantern will have to do.

Beth is so looking forward to Halloween! I'm looking forward to making my pumpkin pizza!

0 comments: