BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Preview

Beth can't decide what to wear for Halloween. I think I've convinced her to wear one costume to school for her party there and one costume for actual trick-or-treating. The plan all along was for her to be Snow White. (its a costume my grandmother made for me in 1st Grade in 1982!!) THEN, she found the "groovy girl" costume I bought on clearance last Halloween on the chance that her school "dance" might be a Disco again, like it was last year. (nope - its a Howdown!) She LOVES it. I told her if she wears it, she has to learn how to give the Peace sign...for giggles!


So what do you think - wear both or just pick one?

1 comments:

Jeannie said...

I love the one that your grandmother made! That is wonderful!

I don't know, is she open to wearing both? We still have to decide on costumes here, well, Maggie does....